Created by MyFitnessPal - Nutrition Facts For Foods

27 December 2011

More goals and stuff

So blogger decided to erase my first post so this one might not be as eloquent.

 Firstly, did everyone have a nice Christmas? I did the hubs spoiled me and got me the running and gym gear I wanted.

 I got these new Zumba shoes. Aren't they awesome?
Isn't that pajama'ed leg awesome?

I can't wait  for Zumba tomorrow. These shoes are so very comfortable.

Second he got me the Nike+ SportBand. I can't wait to try this thing out. I don't know how soon I'll be using it since its been sort of miserable lately, but I am excited about it nonetheless. I was hoping to be able to use it at the gym since some of the machines are Nike+ compatible, but according to Nike's website, they are not compatible. Sigh.

Anyways, back to the goals and stuff. When I set up the SportBand, I had to sign up for a Nike+ account and of course that led to some exploring and playing. I decided to start the coaching program for the 10k training. I'm excited about this because when I run the 8k in March I'll be ready, because the training will end two weeks after the race, but given the distance variance between the training and the race, I think I'll do ok.

My goal for next week is to  log 3 runs. Two 3-milers and one 5-miler. The latter should be interesting as I've never run that far before, but I'm hoping that my time doesn't suffer too much because of the added distance.

Anyways, that's all I wanted to ramble on about tonight. I hope you guys have a great evening.

1 comment:

  1. which 8k are you signed up for? I am signed up for the monument 10k in richmond in March. check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Leave us a note!